I am writing to thank you for entrusting me with the sale of your home. I understand that your home is most likely the most valuable asset you will own in your lifetime and therefore I assure you I will do my very best to achieve the best sales result possible, however there are a few items we need to discuss before we embark on this journey together.
1. I know other agents will offer to pay for your marketing and charge you less commission, however the strategic marketing that I will do for your home is designed to create competition for your home and therefore achieve a higher price in the long run. While my commission rate reflects the negotiation skills and expertise I will bring to the sales process which again will secure you a better result.
2. I don't expect you to give your home away. I understand that buyers will try and undercut the price of your home, but trust me through the process, I will negotiate you the best result while also considering current feedback from the marketplace. I do however need to present all offers to you as part of my obligations as your agent and I need you to remain open minded and willing to communicate regarding the offers presented.
3. I understand you're feeling stressed about selling and it's perfectly normal to feel this way but please allow me to execute my plan the way that I know will work and let me guide you through the process knowing that my experience is what you're paying me for and I won't let you down.
4. Other agents will contact you during the sales process and what may tell you will be exactly what you want to hear, but believe me when I say I'm committed to this job and will not rest until we achieve a positive outcome for all parties involved. I work for you.
5. Remember why you chose me. As an agent, it is most likely you will never like me more than the day you sign up to sell with me, that is a difficult part of my job. I do stress to you however to remember why you are selling with me, I've shown you that I'm trustworthy, honest and experienced enough to deliver. Now let's navigate through this in partnership and we've got the best chance at success!
I look forward to working with you on the sale of your home and am grateful for this opportunity. Now let's get this job done!